communication are used;
and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
a way that the consumer can easily store it on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that at
the request of the consumer they will be sent free of charge by electronic means or otherwise.
invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
of the original approaches as much as possible.
a true reflection of the offered products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- the price including taxes;
- the possible costs of shipping;
- the way in which the contract will be concluded, and which acts are necessary for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery and execution of the contract;
- the period for accepting the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- the amount of the tariff for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic tariff for the used means of communication
- whether the agreement is filed after the conclusion and, if so, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, prior to concluding the contract, can check the data provided by him under the contract and repair it if necessary;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the contract can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has subjected himself and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in case of a duration of transaction.
- Optional: available sizes, colours, type of materials.
can dissolve the agreement.
the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
based on this investigation has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, and he is entitled to attach special conditions to the execution.
by the consumer and who is announced to the entrepreneur.
of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
announced that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of a proof of shipment.
proof of the complete return can be submitted. Repayment will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer, unless the consumer explicitly authorizes another payment method.
the conclusion of the contract.
and the fact that any mentioned prices are target prices are mentioned in the offer.
on the date of the conclusion of the contract. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
the use or application of the products.
- The consumer has repaired the delivered products himself and / or processed or if the consumer has it repaired and / or processed by third parties;
- The delivered products are exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise careless handling or contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and / or are handled on the packaging;
- The defect in whole or in part is the result of regulations that the government has made or will make regarding the nature or the quality of the materials used.
can not or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive a notification of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without any costs. The consumer is not
entitled to a compensation.
be delivered. For replacement items, the right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of any return shipment will be borne by the entrepreneur.
of notice of up to one month.
cancellation rules and a period of notice of at most one month.
- cancel at any time and not be limited to termination at a specific time or in a given period;
- at least cancel in the same way as they were entered into by him;
- always cancel with the same period of notice as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
if the consumer can cancel this extended contract before the end of the extension with a period of notice of no more than one month.
than one month and a period of notice of at most three months in case the contract extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivery of daily papers, newspapers and magazines.
after the consumer has received the confirmation of the contract.
receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
www.webwinkelkeur.nl), which will mediate free of charge. Check whether this webshop has a running membership via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/ledenlijst/ (this only applies for Dutch and/or Belgian customers). If there is not a solution found by then, the consumer has the opportunity to have his complaint dealt with by the arbitration committee appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur,
the decision of this is binding and both entrepreneur and consumer must agree with this binding decision. There are costs associated with submitting a dispute to the arbitration committee that must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee.
It is also possible to file complaints via the European ODR platform.